MED Industry-wide Bulletin 20-03
RE: Guidance Regarding Emergency Rules in Response to COVID-19
- Online Ordering & “Curbside” Pickup: New Rule 3-345 provides an allowance for online and telephone ordering, and “curbside” pick-up for Medical and Retail Marijuana Stores. Because Executive Order D 2020 011, “Ordering the Temporary Suspension of Certain Regulatory Statutes Due to the Presence of COVID-19”, suspends the prohibition on Retail Marijuana Store online sales transactions, both Medical and Retail Marijuana Stores may conduct online sales transactions of Regulated Marijuana for patient/customer pickup at the Medical or Retail Marijuana Store.
- Public Health Orders & Executive Orders: Amended Rule 1-105 requires all licensees to comply with applicable state public health orders and executive orders issued by the Colorado Governor.
- This includes Executive Order D 2020 013, Ordering Colorado Employees to Reduce In-Person Workforce by Fifty-Percent Due to the Presence of COVID-19 in the State,” which provides effective March 24, 2020, Medical Marijuana Stores can offer both sales in the Licensed Premises and “curbside” pickup, but which limits Retail Marijuana Stores to only “curbside” pickup. See also the Governor’s Office Press Release, dated March 22, 2020, listing “critical workplaces.”
- Temporary Modifications of Licensed Premises: Amended Rule 2-260 allows temporary modifications to Licensed Premises without application and approval requirements, if such modifications are for the purpose of complying with social-distancing guidelines.
- Suspension of Owner License Renewal Fingerprint Requirements: Amended Rule 2-265 suspends requirements for Owner Licensees to submit fingerprints at least once every two years before renewing an Owner License.
- Transfer of Samples for Testing: Amended Rule 3-605 permits transfers of Samples for testing to occur on property immediately adjacent to the premises for purposes of complying with social-distancing guidelines.
Agricor is open and has doubled capacity
As a critical step in your production, we’ve secured resources from our suppliers and have a dedicated full team. In accordance with the emergency rule, we’ve expanded our lab to support your increased demand with the same turn-around times.